It was certainly untold to me that I was too old to trick-or-treat but on this frightful Halloween when I was just thirteen there was no candy isn't this just dandy. As I sit in my bedroom without a costume on All Hallows' Eve I imagined having a party. I could just look like a ghost and host I will even make a toast to the most wicked of them all. Some sweets was all I wanted for my eats but you won't even let me be a mouse and sneak to your house. So on this Halloween I will not be sweet and give a treat to any trick-or-treaters at my door.
April Humason's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Trick-Or-Treating by April Humason )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock