I desire everyone to be rude
Giving me no attention
When time brings them close
They pass by, without giving smile
Even not showing
They recognize me.
As one day a friend I was
No need of nice people
I need not company
Adorable or friends loyal
No. that is not that I am not nice
It makes me worried and sad
I will have to leave one day
Or they will go
And I can't bear it.
Jahan zaib's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Title by Jahan zaib )
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf