NO SLEEP AT NIGHT
There’s nothing worse than to lie awake throughout the night
As your heart and mind ponder with compassion.
You toss and you turn as you pray to God
To free you from misbehavior’s hurt and passion.
No sleep means they’ll be a long day tomorrow
Where all we endure seems more intense and cruel.
Whatever it is which keeps us fearful and awake
We must give to God for advancement of a fool.
Every champion of the Bible prayed to God for His wisdom
Every time they we’re afraid, lost, sad or alone.
No one can overcome life’s sins of evil, hate and greed
Without Divine love we stumble, struggle, fail and cry on our own.
Tom's 602 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NO SLEEP AT NIGHT by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- She Is Doing Her Happy Dance, Ronell Warren Alman
- IT's not unusual, george albot
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality
- Sunset of our hearts, Fluorescent Reality
- She is precious, MOHAMMAD SKATI