No One Understands
No one understands what Iv been through
They try to be kind
To get things off my mind
What have you done?
With you in me its just no fun!
When they say they understand... do you really think they do?
Do they know the pain you've gone through
No one can relate they don't know what its like
And then you start to argue and fight
It all goes down hill from that day
But you must be strong anyway
Danielle Dessels's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No One Understands by Danielle Dessels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz