No One Seems To Care
It’s nice to sit somewhere by water
and watch nature’s wonderful creatures
in the serine solitude of a Sunday.
Fish rising to the surface
as across the water dragonfly’s play,
and pond skaters hop across the water
while duck swim merrily by
and you sit there in quiet
with your ever watchful eyes.
Meanwhile thousands of miles away
men are dying on battlefields
and you are oblivious to that
as you sit and watch in solitude
what nature has to share
while wishing all the time all wars would end,
but no one seem to care.
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No One Seems To Care by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra
- Pieces Of A Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak