You can not face me
You can not touch me
You can not come to me.
I am as pure as the sun
To call for a fight
Is not a fun.
I am the purest among the pure
You have no power, O my dear sins
To suppress me.
I have not attached myself
With anything here
Rather I have kept myself
At a far distant place
And I have acquired Truth
Knowledge of Ultimate Truth.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (No, no by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall