No More Play
No more play,
no light word,
let me stride,
and go away.
Any soul whichever it be,
a simple ant or
a drone or honey bee,
I try to save if they
come on my way.
I love all, so to say.
Whenever I prepare
something harsh to pay,
I step back, as all are
from god, and will be ever.
who am I to hurt?
There's an integrity,
a fest to be one with the
whole, all of us His part!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No More Play by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Angel's fear, gulsher JOHN
- when i loved you and you loved her and s.., Mandolyn ...
- LOve is replaced, hasmukh amathalal
- The lonely wolf, denise nixon
- He Sleeps Too Much, Jena Crowe
- Halloween Night, Neela Nath
- The Power Of Faith!, Tom Zart
- Desacralized..., Dorothy Kardas, Psy.D. Th.D.
- Pay attention, gajanan mishra
- The Sun Has Collapsed, Naveed Akram
Poem of the Day
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Ozymandias, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(20 August 1948)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)