No More Play
No more play,
no light word,
let me stride,
and go away.
Any soul whichever it be,
a simple ant or
a drone or honey bee,
I try to save if they
come on my way.
I love all, so to say.
Whenever I prepare
something harsh to pay,
I step back, as all are
from god, and will be ever.
who am I to hurt?
There's an integrity,
a fest to be one with the
whole, all of us His part!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No More Play by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -46, Ronjoy Brahma
- She brings me the greatest kind of delig.., Gert Strydom
- Metallurgy, Gert Strydom
- Stolen Heart, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare