No More Love.
My heart just turned cold,
Everything is gone,
After the fresh flesh feast,
You threw away the bone.
How I have been pampering you with love and care,
Giving you all my love mindless of my share,
How lovely you were, commonly rare,
Mistakenly ranking you to the top yet you belonged to the rear.
I am like a blood group 'O' type of lover,
Who loves A and B when they have nothing to offer,
Come one, come all, my love is on offer,
Stop Love! everything is over.
How sweet it is you rushed to the green pastures,
just to find out that i am the greener pastures,
I feel sorry to say that they is no way back,
Perhaps all I can do is to wish you good luck
Titto Mutny's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Despite all that... she keeps knocking on my door.
Comments about this poem (No More Love. by Titto Mutny )
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam
- Venus, Naveed Khalid
- BEHIND THAT WALL, ROCHISH MON