No matter who you are
I will light a fire in your coldest of cold moments.
I will hold you on the loneliest of lonely nights.
I will strengthen the weakest part of your weak soul
I will cleanse the dirtiest thoughts of your dirty mind
I will motivate you on the laziest of lazy days
I will mend the Brokest of the broken hearts
I will be your vessel to forgiveness for your sins for the most sinful of all
I will always be here for you and your family no matter who you are
April Humason's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No matter who you are by April Humason )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid