No Longer Mine
You're no longer my heart, nor my soul.
You're just memories from my past,
And I'm moving on from you fast.
You're forgetting me, so I'm forgetting you.
I'm locking up the memories,
And throwing away the key.
You are no longer the other half of me,
For you and I no longer make a whole.
Now you're just part of my heart,
And part of my soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Longer Mine by Kristin Green )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan