No Longer Mine
You're no longer my heart, nor my soul.
You're just memories from my past,
And I'm moving on from you fast.
You're forgetting me, so I'm forgetting you.
I'm locking up the memories,
And throwing away the key.
You are no longer the other half of me,
For you and I no longer make a whole.
Now you're just part of my heart,
And part of my soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Longer Mine by Kristin Green )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat
- Life's Bizarre Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- War's Homecoming, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rome, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam
- LET MORE ROOM FOR LOVE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- His Santa Claus, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pa And The Monthly Bills, Edgar Albert Guest
- Cleaning The Furnace, Edgar Albert Guest
- Just A Boy, Edgar Albert Guest
- When We Play The Fool, Edgar Albert Guest