NO EXCUSE FOR ABUSE
You got away with abusing children at the time
but all in all it is still a crime.
A crime that affects the person years after
this is not a laughing matter.
It would be good to accountable one day
to say you are sorry, you made a mistake.
If not this will go with you to your dying days
wake up right now and change your ways.
For even though you didn't do the time...
you will do it on the other side.
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (NO EXCUSE FOR ABUSE by Christina Sunrise )
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twenty Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
- Happy Writer, Cynthia BuhainBaello
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns