Is It Poetry
Nine Lives Aren't Enough
I have stumbled and walked blindly through this life
and what is less than that to love it even more.
To create more tears in laughter than sad tears.
There is no room for ghosts no room for death no room for doubt
in faith for those sad years.
Never so indifferent, I look up to to see the twinkle in the skies.
The stars and how they wonder in the eyes of each lost child.
Or as the old should never be, growing old does not suit me.
You may have heard my last words as I whisper, Dear.
To you I leave my one last smile, when you smiled at me.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nine Lives Aren't Enough by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey