Nighttime, will arrive very soon bringing new dreams,
And darkness will consume all this wonderful land,
And everywhere, the moon and stars,
Will dot again with bright light, all the sky at hand.
And then when the nightime comes, is such a great thing,
It is time to rest, and take it easy as the day, goes away,
Thank God, that He created nightime for our rest and joy,
It's a wonderful time to enjoy different things in every way.
I know nighttime will be reborn, over this land, very soon,
And when it arrives then the moonlight will peer once more again;
As deep and soft shadows, will fill every single thing we see,
And people will run home to do all sort of different things.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
- (A) Rainbow Connection (Free Style)
- 9/11: A Day Of Infamy (Chain poem)
- A Chocolate Nut (Free Style)
- A Graduation Day Poem(Acrostic)
- A Song Of Hope (X-Factor)
- A Song Of Love (Free Style)
- A Vision Of Love
- Across The Miles (Free Style)
- Against All The Odds (Free Style)
- Aim High (Pub Bell)
- All The Way Through (Redondilla)
- Alone (Rondelet)
- Always (Deten)
- Always There (Free Style)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.