Now the vapours start descending,
Wishing nature to be taken-
Slender turn in me awaken!
Though my brow be misty, bracken,
Never words were made or spoken,
I'm a demon to that notion.
As a fever notes a tremble,
Only now will I dissemble,
In a pattern well assembled.
Time is kind in blackened hour,
And within me blooms a tower,
Born of Aegis brilliant flower -
Illuminates a latent power.
Light entangles ancient meaning,
And the duo, mining notions,
Out of space, extracting fusions,
Grown from loss, and waste illusions.
Jay Alexander's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Night Duo by Jay Alexander )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal