Now the vapours start descending,
Wishing nature to be taken-
Slender turn in me awaken!
Though my brow be misty, bracken,
Never words were made or spoken,
I'm a demon to that notion.
As a fever notes a tremble,
Only now will I dissemble,
In a pattern well assembled.
Time is kind in blackened hour,
And within me blooms a tower,
Born of Aegis brilliant flower -
Illuminates a latent power.
Light entangles ancient meaning,
And the duo, mining notions,
Out of space, extracting fusions,
Grown from loss, and waste illusions.
Jay Alexander's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Night Duo by Jay Alexander )
- SPICES OF LIFE, Philo Yan
- Flower & Sickle, Arno Le Roux
- There must be people around., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love implicit, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Thanksgiving, ramesh rai
- Thanksgiving Day 2014 For Jakie, Shalom Freedman
- Think Alike, Naveed Akram
- The Gods and Heaven.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The Troubled Box, Naveed Akram
- Colored, Caylin stansberry
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(18 November 1939)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)