News of: Codicils
Too many things
one must know -- so many --
a place on the breath for each? each passing?
(its turning -- breath's inmost
turning, my Love --
for delight -- )
'massacre of the innocents.'
And that there is a form
even for that.
tidal -- ardor... fervor... horror... as moon --
There was a moment
of blessing, calm.
Though it was a pause, a hiatus.
'... then what felt like a whirlwind
had risen up
in me, such that
little was spared.'
the unbearable, happening.
Breath saying Now, now.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (News of: Codicils by Carol Snow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I failed to, gajanan mishra
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What is superior?, gajanan mishra
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI