News of: Codicils
Too many things
one must know -- so many --
a place on the breath for each? each passing?
(its turning -- breath's inmost
turning, my Love --
for delight -- )
'massacre of the innocents.'
And that there is a form
even for that.
tidal -- ardor... fervor... horror... as moon --
There was a moment
of blessing, calm.
Though it was a pause, a hiatus.
'... then what felt like a whirlwind
had risen up
in me, such that
little was spared.'
the unbearable, happening.
Breath saying Now, now.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (News of: Codicils by Carol Snow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas