New Year's Day
A year has passed and still the same.
I search for things I cannot claim.
Your eyes still haunt my deepest dreams,
I yearn for relief, a desert stream.
So I write to you from worlds away,
These words you'll read, this pain will stay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (New Year's Day by Anthony James )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Francine, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The face of a young woman in pink, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Segundas/Sobre reudas, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Snail Talk for Rosemary, Daniel Brick
- Dear Greg, Roxanne Dubarry
- Rosy flower, hasmukh amathalal
- Ideas, gajanan mishra
- Clad in Stars, Steven Rhoads
- No Chances, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- We Can Build, Naveed Akram