For a moment, I froze the scene,
While the street was so crowded,
With thoughtful faces as in a dream.
Minute by minute, light is becoming fainter
With stillness everywhere,
And some dull faces showing nowhere,
The world of now is scattered
Into many ones,
Gleam in some eyes is taking me to their realms.
Walking through frozen people, experiencing new worlds;
Each has its own features and smells
Each has its own sorrow and joys
Each has its own ups and downs
All has the same termination.
inas essa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New Realms by inas essa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...