No longer do I see the Glory, in what I am writing now.
A Poem? What the hell is the point? Nevertheless,
I am creating new Elements, replacing the Old
I am a new Creation, never Weakened by my Role
I see everything, and none of it is capable,
of Weakening me, my New Elements are Relevant
And I shall be the Leader you see,
The Leader created through Perseverance and Bloodshed,
Through Persecution and Fire,
Through acts of Divinity and Sacrifice,
And through Darkness and Wisdom...
These new Elements, such a Fusion, it will Baffle your Mind
Only I can understand it.
Because these Elements, they are Mine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New Elements by Dan Gregory )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom
- We sit on a balcony, Gert Strydom
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra