No longer do I see the Glory, in what I am writing now.
A Poem? What the hell is the point? Nevertheless,
I am creating new Elements, replacing the Old
I am a new Creation, never Weakened by my Role
I see everything, and none of it is capable,
of Weakening me, my New Elements are Relevant
And I shall be the Leader you see,
The Leader created through Perseverance and Bloodshed,
Through Persecution and Fire,
Through acts of Divinity and Sacrifice,
And through Darkness and Wisdom...
These new Elements, such a Fusion, it will Baffle your Mind
Only I can understand it.
Because these Elements, they are Mine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New Elements by Dan Gregory )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby For The Doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey