No longer do I see the Glory, in what I am writing now.
A Poem? What the hell is the point? Nevertheless,
I am creating new Elements, replacing the Old
I am a new Creation, never Weakened by my Role
I see everything, and none of it is capable,
of Weakening me, my New Elements are Relevant
And I shall be the Leader you see,
The Leader created through Perseverance and Bloodshed,
Through Persecution and Fire,
Through acts of Divinity and Sacrifice,
And through Darkness and Wisdom...
These new Elements, such a Fusion, it will Baffle your Mind
Only I can understand it.
Because these Elements, they are Mine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New Elements by Dan Gregory )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders