New Day Hope
In the book
Of my life.
The previous day
Places of beauty.
Traveler I am
I keep moving
As day proceeds.
New day'll be
At least as good
As any day of past.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New Day Hope by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- Describe, Aparna Chatterjee
- Unfringe A Singaporean Poem (Nonconform.., Merton Lee
- Quizz with broad hints for blind poets, T (no first name) Wignesan
- My Hijab, Samudeen M.A. Ilimu
- Wet Casements, John Ashbery
- The Work, Allen Grossman
- Eideolon, Book 3, Section 7, H. D.
- The winter of forever, Cee Bea
- TO DIE, Dennis Field
- from Gilgamesh: Tablet 1, David Ferry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Bhavarthadipika Chapter 1, Sant Dnyaneshwar
- A Time to Talk, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1275 – 1296)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)