Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
Never Will Life Now Over...
funeral was today life is over...
game show 'This Is Your Life'?
is now new season filming canned...
supporting events functions
marriage work holidays
supporting cast friends
odyssey over days...
hard or encyclopedia
object in limelight
know now has no feelings
whos whats wheres
cease erased questions
whatever you did not know
could not answer...
you will never know
in timed out finalities
pictures postcards letters texts
will sign post forgotten days...
offspring many yet
impersonal celebrate not
past sorrows joys...
life for most is a collection
of small lives...
small days each day lived
singularly one at a time
over to expire...
so spend days with paintbrush strokes
paintbrushes poetry or flowers
with dreams sunrises sunsets
never stopped for never
will life now over...
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Topic of this poem: Life
Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Complete version of the split images 'Game Show 'This Is Your Life'? ', 'Sign Post Forgotten Days' and 'Life For Most Is? ' Terence George Craddock.
Comments about this poem (Never Will Life Now Over... by Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight) )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- I See The Ground, Naveed Akram
- Tears And Smiles..., Khairul Ahsan
- Prefix: Finding The Measure, Robert Kelly
- EbOnY fL0wEr$ - Scene From Ivory Towers, sEaN nOrTh
- hEY....u sPeLLed - No Sign Of Blunt Force, sEaN nOrTh
- Why Did You Say That, Jeri Martindale
- They are men too, Sayeed Abubakar
- A Little Christmas, Jack Spurlock
- A pet poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Portal, David Harris