Never tyre' of you.
If I am being judged on my tomorrows
With, and by you
I can only hope that today
I bring you happiness
Because life is too dear
To waste moments, on what yesterday could have.
I love you, not for who you are, but for what
I am when I'm with you
‘'You are my thing of beauty
And a joy to be with
And I'll never tire of you
As long as I live;
You are F, A, B.
I still fancy you rotten!
george albot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never tyre' of you. by george albot )
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest