NEVER TO SLEEP
Those migratory storks,
will not come
The lake was burning.
The secret kill
of the wringer
Make the tether-
small for the macabre
end. I am not yet
frozen. The stalker
will not leave the
flame. Outside a tribute
was ready for
an uprooted tree.
My shadow moves ahead
to catch a cage bird,
in the parrot green sky.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NEVER TO SLEEP by Satish Verma )
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada