yes. no. yes. maybe. no. yes.
So many things going through my
mind. What he thinks, she thinks,
He wants, He wants. Just so many
thinga spinning around. What about
hir or him or even him? I'm going
to lose my mind. He wants this, but
she wants that. But he wants her
and she wants the other. so many
messed up things. She says one he
says another. You say yes, I say
no. He looks up, but she looks down.
I say you lie, you say you don't.
She says soon, he says now.
It is liek two different things happening
all at once. All going bad at the same
time. Never enough, Never enough.
It is always a he said she said moment.
No rest, No stop, No nothing inbetween.
Wishing for a stopping hand, wishing for
an ending worth being. Wishing so hard
things just might end in a hurry. Hurry, Hurry.
Would be nice, for nothing is the same. Nothng
the same. Always different, in some other
way. Spining, Spinning when is it going to
Stop. Never, Never. I cry as I watch
the tales of my mind unfold infront of
me. Everything so complex it is not easily
discribed. But I can try. Maybe I can sum it up in a few words.
Never more, Never more. No more hurt, no more cries,
No more tears, No more sad eyes. When that happenes
I will say it again. Never More, Never More.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never More by Kelsea Osterman )
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Prayer For My Daughter, William Butler Yeats
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Love's Substitute, Bernard O'Dowd
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Palanquin Bearers, Sarojini Naidu
Poem of the Day
- Affection for, hasmukh amathalal
- Not a jungle., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- They Are Editing Journals To Be Poets & .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- unemployment, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Pearl of Wisdom, hafiz qasim
- As lovely chance, hasmukh amathalal
- Worldly pleasure, gajanan mishra
- Create sweetness, hasmukh amathalal
- No Means No, Gillu Rahul
- Self Pride, Katherine Perry