yes. no. yes. maybe. no. yes.
So many things going through my
mind. What he thinks, she thinks,
He wants, He wants. Just so many
thinga spinning around. What about
hir or him or even him? I'm going
to lose my mind. He wants this, but
she wants that. But he wants her
and she wants the other. so many
messed up things. She says one he
says another. You say yes, I say
no. He looks up, but she looks down.
I say you lie, you say you don't.
She says soon, he says now.
It is liek two different things happening
all at once. All going bad at the same
time. Never enough, Never enough.
It is always a he said she said moment.
No rest, No stop, No nothing inbetween.
Wishing for a stopping hand, wishing for
an ending worth being. Wishing so hard
things just might end in a hurry. Hurry, Hurry.
Would be nice, for nothing is the same. Nothng
the same. Always different, in some other
way. Spining, Spinning when is it going to
Stop. Never, Never. I cry as I watch
the tales of my mind unfold infront of
me. Everything so complex it is not easily
discribed. But I can try. Maybe I can sum it up in a few words.
Never more, Never more. No more hurt, no more cries,
No more tears, No more sad eyes. When that happenes
I will say it again. Never More, Never More.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never More by Kelsea Osterman )
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- What is your name?, Aftab Alam
- Heaven, Hell, or the Highway, David Lewis Paget
- Grave fetched, Aftab Alam
- Haiku(Courage), Aftab Alam
- Many Lonely People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reentry, michael walkerjohn
- Buried Beneath The Waves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- uncomfortable, maharshi trivedi
- Mexican Food With Jesus, Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)