Ramesh T A
Never Lose Peace at Any Cost!
Eager and passionate pursuits after wealth end
All interests of heart that can't be pursued after!
Silence seems to be golden after all disturbances;
Peace comes of calmness attained after all fuss!
Material pursuits take a lion's share in man's life
Making living an irritating and monotonous one
When one is exploited or extracted of all talent
In something not one's own interest in works...!
Life going on so due to obligations and duties
Makes one long for peace becoming precious
That can never be mortgaged for money only
For the sake of dear one's benefit and profit...!
One's help and good nature can't be exploited
Taking for granted as all are kith and kin ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Lose Peace at Any Cost! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Travels On An Ox-Chart, Margaret Alice Second
- Mercy, save me., Darian Kalamerd
- ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ, Deepak Malapur
- A Cruel Hope, Praveen Nautiyal
- Our Vista, Hazel Durham
- UNWANTED, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In my poems each word, gajanan mishra
- The silent Witness, Angell Afinowi
- Peaceful Faculty-5, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Peaceful Faculty-4, Pranab K. Chakraborty