Ramesh T A
Never Lose Peace at Any Cost!
Eager and passionate pursuits after wealth end
All interests of heart that can't be pursued after!
Silence seems to be golden after all disturbances;
Peace comes of calmness attained after all fuss!
Material pursuits take a lion's share in man's life
Making living an irritating and monotonous one
When one is exploited or extracted of all talent
In something not one's own interest in works...!
Life going on so due to obligations and duties
Makes one long for peace becoming precious
That can never be mortgaged for money only
For the sake of dear one's benefit and profit...!
One's help and good nature can't be exploited
Taking for granted as all are kith and kin ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Lose Peace at Any Cost! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
David Herbert Lawrence
(11 September 1885 – 2 March 1930)
(1904 - 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- In The Depths of Solitude, Tupac Shakur
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- If you want success, gajanan mishra
- Global Mother Sarada, Tushar Ray
- Plateau Of Relief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Candles, Leong Ming Loong
- Realtor - Twas the Month Before Christmas, Tim Halladay
- Freedome Of Interior Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pain and Love Thoughts, Tiger Auntunette
- THE PROXY, michael walkerjohn
- Soul and air, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Flowers, Clovisvaldo Marques Baleeiro