David Whalen (5/18/38 / Covington Kentucky)
Never Grow Up (senryu)
Don’t ever grow up
‘Cause I’ve been told, when you grow
Up…You grow old!
Submitted: Sunday, September 29, 2013
Edited: Monday, September 30, 2013
David Whalen's Other Poems
- 5 second Ode To Steve (My rubber chicken...
- A blind eye
- A blue Haiku (american haiku)
- A Chickensoup Kind of Day
- A Childish Bouquet
- A Chilling Senyru
- A Christmas Eve Conversation
- A Dickensian Darkness
- A Father's Lament
- A Few Easy Pieces
- A few seconds to read
- A few words on love
- A Fine Red Mist (A Magical And Entertai...
- A freudian slip (who nose?)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.