Never Ending Us
Feeling lonely is something i face,
It puts my life into a complicating maze,
My life is filled with haze,
Baby i just can't keep counting the days.
Strange feeling keeps running in my head,
Keep worrying how it’s going to affect my grade,
I do not love you for the sake of getting laid,
All I’m seeking is for those lovely words you said.
A lot of things i desire,
But i know it will never be nice asking,
Having you in life is worth something,
Trust me baby i will never be regretting.
Telling me you love me is something you do,
It just makes me high like the special brew,
Your family is something i need to get thru,
Wishing they will know that our love is true.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Ending Us by Anand Ramachandran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler