Net has thousand holes,
one love comes, one goes.
Falsehood plays nice trick,
you aren't afraid, but shriek.
Myriad-minded mind like conjurer,
manages thousand hearts, without fear.
Who's who is a big question,
but, it takes you up in fake-heaven.
Believe it or not, that's your matter.
If you can keep balance, dream won't shatter.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Net Has by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner