Nelson Mandela was a Terrorist
Catch a ship, one that won't tipple
Get a grip, one that's metagrippal
Poison without sincere apology
Kill as a practitioner of cancrology
Steel yourself to the futility of frustration
And feel the freeze of useless cryo-ablation
Have cannibals taught us nothing?
Nothing that McDonald's hasn't disproven
Over a Happy Meal, Ronald preaches the word of Lord Jesus
Honesty was the policy of Murray Humphreys
Let us sway beneath the palms
Sing of Christ through hymns & psalms
On the backs of Jews we exploit their good will
Tricking them into paying for everything
Richard Thripp's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
1. D.N.A. – Humans have 46, Primates have 48. Where did they go?
2. Bone Structure – Ours are much thinner and lighter. Not only do the human ‘ancestors’ boast vastly more robust structural features, but they are not alike whatsoever.
3. Muscles – 5 to 10 times weaker. Where did the strength go?
4. Skin – Not well adapted to direct sunlight. Animals don’t get sunburns, why do humans suddenly appear foreign to this planet?
5. Adipose Tissue – “loose connective tissue in which fat cells accumulate.” – Dictionary.com
Humans have 10 times as much.
6. Body Hair – Humans have little body hair relative to primates, and the patterns are reversed. Primates have thick hair on the back and are thin on the front, whereas humans are the opposite. What selective advantage comes from this change?
7. Head hair and nails – must be trimmed, What’s the advantage?
8. Skulls and brains – Completely different bone density, structure and shape, as well as brain size and intelligence.
9. Locomotion – Completely different movement.
10. Speech – Throats have been completely redesigned.
11. Sex – No sign of typical oestrus cycles
12. Genetic Disorders – Humans have over 4,000!
It is not hard to imagine why the world ‘elite’ class of decision makers who seek control would want to perpetrate a falsehood such as this. The control of the past dictates largely how people perceive life in the present and future, which is an essential step in their globalist agenda. If people knew what we truly are there would be world peace and enlightenment in all aspects of living.
Comments about this poem (Nelson Mandela was a Terrorist by Richard Thripp )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A.Pushkin, To a portrait of Zhukovsky - .., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Pushkin, To Zhukovsky - translation (r.., Lyudmila Purgina
- RUINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A.Blok, To Vyacheslav Ivanov - Translati.., Lyudmila Purgina
- Contour Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A.Blok, To Anna Akhmatova - Translation .., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, And again - the gusts... - Trans.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, A Painter - Translation (Rus.), Lyudmila Purgina
- One time..., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, Oh, no! You can't take off spell.., Lyudmila Purgina