The nectar of temptation,
Dionysus' own little medicine,
soother of the tongue.
Let yourself fall slack,
underneath a golden rain,
of bitter taste and quick absolution.
It'll help the anger,
though you might have trouble speaking,
and everything else.
Even you walk,
and your talk,
will be affected.
and I could drink a bottle a day,
Nicholas Peter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nectar by Nicholas Peter )
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai