The nectar of temptation,
Dionysus' own little medicine,
soother of the tongue.
Let yourself fall slack,
underneath a golden rain,
of bitter taste and quick absolution.
It'll help the anger,
though you might have trouble speaking,
and everything else.
Even you walk,
and your talk,
will be affected.
and I could drink a bottle a day,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nectar by Nicholas Peter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber