Neatly Dressed Droids
We were very neatly dressed to the writing,
You are perfect in the splendour of the stomach,
We were spreading the speedy victory,
Spending the honey and food for the decisions.
The writing carried on with maintenance,
The security droid had no adventure,
And thistles rain down on your stomach.
I have been robot, so robust with energy
And these thistles are not mine.
Now I know something, now I have been
The robotic trees that fight and fast
In the ways of places that were the wonder
And bustle of a daydream.
So the house was shown, so the people
Of the house were hats that dried.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Neatly Dressed Droids by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas
- An Oridnary Modern Girl Wearing A Rudrak.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- tear from a mans eye, Gregory Kelley
- Toss and Turn, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Tickle Blue, Prasad Natarajan
- Give me the wisdom of old age, Gregory Kelley
- नोँनि लुबैनायखौ आं बुजिबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- The Rock-built Temples of India, Bijay Kant Dubey