Wondrful to behold,
A lovely sight you bring,
Men destroy your beauty,
They alter it.
Your magnificent when improved on,
Many are thrilled with these.
You are naturally built,
God created the earth the way it works.
Ingibo Benson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Natures Design. by Ingibo Benson )
- Creativity, Tex T Sarnie
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)