NatUre - - - speaks! ! !
(Monday, July 21,2008* A poem I created as a tribute to nature and to arts I am with.)
Have you seen a bamboo?
The tallest grass ever exist,
Dancing and bending and swaying...
Whistling upon nature's grace?
Have you seen a woman,
Standing beneath heavy rains and winds;
And thunders and lightnings that flashes,
Enduring and firmly believing,
That she can surpass everything?
Have you seen a canvass,
With nature's subject on it;
I can figure it very well;
Like having a withering bamboo and teary woman on it?
Nature..nature..hear InNer WhisPers' cry...
May you strongly fight as I fight;
May you survive long from harmful hands;
That never cease to harm your sight! !
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NatUre - - - speaks! ! ! by Inner Whispers )
- எப்பொழுதும்!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Peddle Witches, Lilly Emery
- Salt on Watermelon, Von Kimball Barney
- Her Pain I Understand, Rohit Sapra
- Tolstoyan Observations, Mark R. Elias
- Our current world عالمنا الحالي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Incas, Nassy Fesharaki
- Fellow Lovers, Saiom Shriver
- Dark October Skies, Lilly Emery
- In den vreemde, Madrason writer
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)