By Lori Triggs
Copyrighted August 26,2009
A sprinkling of sunshine to sellout on the plants
While mother nature wrapped up in her shawl,
She is watching nature’s splendors around her...
It really is a paradise:
A paradise of mother nature
From earths dust on nature’s crust.
The dewy drops on mushroom caps
Are nothing less than mother nature tears,
From rolling laughter... it’s perhaps:
Mother nature with claps of thunder with lighting.
Are mother nature tears throughout the years
The crystal glow in woodland streams.
Reflects the light of mother nature
Instead of sunshine, as it seems,
When mother nature showers fall to earth:
When mother nature falls to the earth.
It seems like sunshine on the streams
The twinkling in the starry sky.
Is nothing less than mother nature
That interrupt the flares on high,
The glow of nature’s moonlit blinks:
The moonlit blinks are mother nature
That twinkle high in starry sky.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Sellout by Lori Triggs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Two Hands, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Elise, Daniel Karbon
- गोरबोनि हास्थायनाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- OUT OF ALL ALPHABETS من الابجديات, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- It's You Alright, jael mboga
- Nothing To Regret, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Automaton, Michael Mira
- Edge of Eternity, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Don't Let the Sorrow Dampen Tomorrow, Michael Mira
- Commonwealth War Graveyards, alexander opicho