Pali Girl S...
nature is beautiful
it can be interesting sometimes.
love it or hate it
you'll love it
God gave us this beautiful world.
It was his gift to us.
If we never had nature
we would never have animals,
trees, plants etc.
Nature is surrounded around the EARTH.
We can never live without
nature, God gave it to us as a gift.
I know nature
it's about earth and animals
nature has flowers, roses, and daises
Pali Girl S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (nature by Pali Girl S... )
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Birch and Bracken, jim hogg
- History Echoed As A Verse, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Aku dan Februari, Afit Riawan
- Kisah Bunga, Afit Riawan
- You And You, V P Mahur
- आयै अ' आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- White Wings, Afit Riawan
- सोदोब, Ronjoy Brahma
- What Should I Comment?, Pintu Mahakul
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Disabled, Wilfred Owen
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)