Pali Girl S...
nature is beautiful
it can be interesting sometimes.
love it or hate it
you'll love it
God gave us this beautiful world.
It was his gift to us.
If we never had nature
we would never have animals,
trees, plants etc.
Nature is surrounded around the EARTH.
We can never live without
nature, God gave it to us as a gift.
I know nature
it's about earth and animals
nature has flowers, roses, and daises
Pali Girl S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (nature by Pali Girl S... )
- Idling mind., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Using Both Sides Of A Brain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hakuna matata, Luv Artem
- Silent Horizons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Continuing Inspiration, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A.Blok, Three letters - 1- translation (.., Lyudmila Purgina
- last trail, Vian Sabri
- You shot..., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, A black raven...- translation (r.., Lyudmila Purgina
- Making Sure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- An Almost Made Up Poem, Charles Bukowski
- Television, Roald Dahl
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)