The sounds of nature tells us many things.
The sounds of nature are our teachers.
The sounds of nature are so soothing
Yet they can be terrifying.
How can we say what nature is?
What do we really know about nature?
So many questions we have asked.
So many have gone unanswered.
So what does the sound of nature means?
We shall never know.
philip teed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature by philip teed )
- Lonely On The Train, Omar Eldamsheety
- Lonely On A Train, Omar Eldamsheety
- Stone, I do admit, gajanan mishra
- O Time, Stop You, It's My Birthday! Let .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Release, Fiona Davidson
- Jacques the Last, John F. McCullagh
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
- Alesha the Cat, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)