The sounds of nature tells us many things.
The sounds of nature are our teachers.
The sounds of nature are so soothing
Yet they can be terrifying.
How can we say what nature is?
What do we really know about nature?
So many questions we have asked.
So many have gone unanswered.
So what does the sound of nature means?
We shall never know.
philip teed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature by philip teed )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou