Nature, the wonderful nature,
God created many things in nature.
He made the clouds,
On a rainy day they all cry loud.
He made the animals and birds,
That we see in flocks or herds.
He also made the trees,
Don't cut them please.
Nature also includes the sky,
There the beautiful birds fly.
This is god's loveliest creation,
People pay some attention.
Mridula Gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature by Mridula Gupta )
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer