Edward Kofi Louis
Naadu my friend,
Be very wise and move on with your life.
For the narrow path in the dark forest is now being hunted.
So be very wise to step on the right stones along the way;
And, get to the righteous way that leads to your home.
But, things will never be the same again;
because of the evil men and women around us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Naadu by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick
- Tomorrow, Humphrey Bryant
- Blackberry And Apple, Humphrey Bryant