Edward Kofi Louis
Naadu my friend,
Be very wise and move on with your life.
For the narrow path in the dark forest is now being hunted.
So be very wise to step on the right stones along the way;
And, get to the righteous way that leads to your home.
But, things will never be the same again;
because of the evil men and women around us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Naadu by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji