Myth and reality
My thoughts are green
Spreading towards the sky
To peep into your soul
Like heavy arrows of a warrior.
If I can say some thing new
New in the beginning
Till the end
Reflected in the mirror of life.
It will break the laws of poets
And the poems
Who admires the world of poetry
Opening the minds of hundreds
Singing the old songs in the new style
Is not comfortable to me
Which you appreciate or not
Like the conflict between myth and reality.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Myth and reality by sekharan pookkat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Movement, Marshall Gass
- The lone sparrow., Marshall Gass
- Always, C.K. Pearse
- marigolds, Marshall Gass