Myth and reality
My thoughts are green
Spreading towards the sky
To peep into your soul
Like heavy arrows of a warrior.
If I can say some thing new
New in the beginning
Till the end
Reflected in the mirror of life.
It will break the laws of poets
And the poems
Who admires the world of poetry
Opening the minds of hundreds
Singing the old songs in the new style
Is not comfortable to me
Which you appreciate or not
Like the conflict between myth and reality.
sekharan pookkat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Myth and reality by sekharan pookkat )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey