Mysterious SULTAN Without Dukedom (Part-1)
Every boy pokes fun at him,
Every girl mocks at him;
Who knows he is able?
But he is a beat constable!
Hello dear! No fear, I swear
To meet him is not pie in sky oh king Lear!
He has no crown...
But he is a Shakespearean clown.
Who knows he is a scholar of English spoken...
No doubt, he is sultan!
But he has no kingdom...
Nil stardom but full of boredom;
My rented kings, happiness you bring, oh teens!
At the age of eight and ten
Oh, teens! You are just eighteens...
You know how to whistle but life is a big puzzle.
He has no hope yet a Nawab of mis-hope.
He is so called leader – none follows him but one,
Everyone misleads him; He seems to be cool...
But you made him a fool for he eats with a spoon
........................................ ................................................. ..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>READ PART 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
*A big NOTICE BOARD: Oops! Sorry the poem is NOT completed. This is just break time! Now read to make your reading wholesome read PART - 2
Mysterious SULTAN Without Dukedom (Part-2)
Harindhar Reddy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mysterious SULTAN Without Dukedom (Part-1) by Harindhar Reddy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul