Mysterious SULTAN Without Dukedom (Part-1)
Every boy pokes fun at him,
Every girl mocks at him;
Who knows he is able?
But he is a beat constable!
Hello dear! No fear, I swear
To meet him is not pie in sky oh king Lear!
He has no crown...
But he is a Shakespearean clown.
Who knows he is a scholar of English spoken...
No doubt, he is sultan!
But he has no kingdom...
Nil stardom but full of boredom;
My rented kings, happiness you bring, oh teens!
At the age of eight and ten
Oh, teens! You are just eighteens...
You know how to whistle but life is a big puzzle.
He has no hope yet a Nawab of mis-hope.
He is so called leader – none follows him but one,
Everyone misleads him; He seems to be cool...
But you made him a fool for he eats with a spoon
........................................ ................................................. ..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>READ PART 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
*A big NOTICE BOARD: Oops! Sorry the poem is NOT completed. This is just break time! Now read to make your reading wholesome read PART - 2
Mysterious SULTAN Without Dukedom (Part-2)
Harindhar Reddy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mysterious SULTAN Without Dukedom (Part-1) by Harindhar Reddy )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Cacophonous eves, Priyanka Bhowmick
- MY SIMPLE TASTES, Hannington Mumo
- I Feel So Lonely/So Left Out Of It, Shalom Freedman
- Cliche, Rimni chakravarty
- Acceptance of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What peace accepts?, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful world of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Dare, H.M. Gautsch
- PH: Echo: Embracing The Future, Brian Johnston