I'm not sure of what I'm thinking is true,
And I don't know the way out.
Friends seem to be enemies,
... And all I'm left with is a mysterious doubt!
I tried to clear, but it got more blurr and distant,
I tried to yell & I tried to shout.
But no one turned back at that instant,
And all I was left with was a mysterious doubt!
Things were just getting worse than ever,
I had to go through this rout!
I had lost the battle, I said in disbelief,
And all I'm left with is a mysterious doubt!
Forget all this twaddle, to myself I said,
There are many others to think about.
Why my desires for some stupids be dead,
And my life be spoilt because of a MYSTERIOUS DOUBT!
Sujay Patekar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Mysterious Doubt' by Sujay Patekar )
- Billboards, Tony Adah
- Lovely emergence, hasmukh amathalal
- Realize, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Should not mind, hasmukh amathalal
- Bridegroom to His Bride, Frank Avon
- What Is Life?, Abhishek Dubey
- Useless exercise, hasmukh amathalal
- Never letting, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is in south, gajanan mishra
- Student, Paul Sebastian
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(20 September 1902 – 7 March 1971)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Harold R Hunt Sr
(Jan 14 1954)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)