My Words Will Flow
Silence is present now
Even then I am not that sad
Nothing remains as perfect but still I have chosen to smile
I am smiling because I want to write for the rest of my life.
The dark clouds are just not strong enough to kill me
As I have decided to never stop writing
My heart will never give up on you dear words
You complete me in every way
The strength you are of mine
Feelings I sense through love of words.
People who once cared for me may leave my life
Once they be angry with me.
Even then my words will flow
With a strength which will only increase
As silence and pain only increases the love which once got lost.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Words Will Flow by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Untitled, kedar thapa
- Courage, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Hard Road To Success, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ignorance keeps us together Knowing make.., kedar thapa
- The greatest secret present everywhere, kedar thapa
- Concepts 25, Somanathan Iyer
- An enlightening conversation, kedar thapa
- A Flower Which Is Eternal, Rohit Sapra
- In A Gory Accident, Edward Kofi Louis
- Peace Is Complete, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)