My Words Will Flow
Silence is present now
Even then I am not that sad
Nothing remains as perfect but still I have chosen to smile
I am smiling because I want to write for the rest of my life.
The dark clouds are just not strong enough to kill me
As I have decided to never stop writing
My heart will never give up on you dear words
You complete me in every way
The strength you are of mine
Feelings I sense through love of words.
People who once cared for me may leave my life
Once they be angry with me.
Even then my words will flow
With a strength which will only increase
As silence and pain only increases the love which once got lost.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Words Will Flow by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...