My Wonderful Beauty Princess
My wonderful beauty princess, My beautiful lady you are my love and you are so dear, I will forget the whole world when I see you near me for all my life every day cause I feel in comfort when I see you beside me in all the time,
No words can express my love to you, No words will be enough, Nothing can express what I feel deep inside here in my white heart, I chose you only and you alone I found my happiness in your beautiful angel eyes, I forget my soul and became out of control if I meet you again someday because I'm crazy about your love,
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Wonderful Beauty Princess by Thabang kgwatalala )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- two lonely matches in separate back pock.., Mandolyn ...
- News Of Tragedies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Natural Life's Aura, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris