My Weakness Is Emotions
Silent is the environment
Though, silence is better if nobody understands
I will never come back to you and it is a God promise.
All that you did do was that you doubted my pure friendship
You will realize someday that I was not a bad person
That is all I can say
Do not wish to explain myself anymore
Even though, I know that my weakness is my emotions
This is just me and always will be me
Can not change myself much, so I will be silent
Till I actually find someone who is of similar age as me and crazy enough to be my friend for life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Weakness Is Emotions by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- What The World Told, Adeosun Olamide
- Pebble, The Astronomer
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah