Almedia Knight Oliver
To stroll in the valley for all it's worth
So to ascend the pinnacle of our love.
Watching you mow the fuzz and spread white foam
and the scented aftershave on your face.
As we easy walk in the light of lightening bugs
Afore being disturbed by mating calls of katydids.
Then again lulled by the music of chickadees.
You're the lyrics of my song that
resonates under the silver moon.
We'll cherish the rolling tides of love
And you the brightest star in heavens
and my rising sun 'til I go down…
Almedia Knight Oliver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Universe... by Almedia Knight Oliver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Waiting for unknown, sultan mahmud
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon