My Two Lovers, Juana and Maria
Married I am, but lovers I have two,
they play with my mind and fix my heart blue!
Maria and Juana, they fill my lungs and my soul,
Maria and Juana, as hot as red coal!
I roll them, I inhale them, in my body they do me well,
Yes, Maria, Juana we'll probably die together
and all go to Hell!
My wife doesn't mind them,
she often jumps in,
We all play together,
our fun life full of sin!
Mr. Nobody's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Two Lovers, Juana and Maria by Mr. Nobody )
Did you read them?
- Beauty Revisited, Narayana Raghavan
- Santiago, Nathalie Handal
- Limerick-36, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Nightened Color, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hello Man! Dawn Cracks Darkness (Cinquain), Harindhar Reddy
- Farewell To Spring, Narayana Raghavan
- The Moor, Nathalie Handal
- Your Songs Mean Nothing Now, Phil Soar
- In The Blue Hour, Nathalie Handal
- The Day Monsoon Appeared Upon My Eyes, Narayana Raghavan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1886 - 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)