MY SWEETHEART TOLD TO SMILE AND I PROMISED
It's difficult For someone like me to smile and Even to laugh because There is nothing pretty or There is a logical reason To smile or even to laugh Anywhere, anytime, and everywhere, My sweetheart told me to smile and I promised, If you see something makes you smile, then You can smile happily, but If there is no reason to smile, then No need to smile or no need to laugh, I would like to smile or to laugh Anytime or anywhere like any other human being Because people like to see a pretty smile on your face, Our world is loaded with a lot of pains and sufferings Here and there that sadden me and make look like a stone, People are eating cats, dogs, and donkeys Because they are very hungry and Their kids are dying in front of them and They can not do anything to save their pretty lives, There are a lot of problems here and there That make someone crazy and fool, We all suffer and we all have pains In our minds and in our hearts, Starvation and hunger are everywhere Because of the bad and the greedy people, then I can say it's difficult for me smile or to laugh until the whole world cares about everyone and everything.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY SWEETHEART TOLD TO SMILE AND I PROMISED by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra