Jessica Lee Workman
My Suicide Note
My suicide note is short and sweet, my suicide note is not soon to meet, my suicide note is not a sign of defeat, my suicide note is just incomplete, you saved my life how will I pay? , you saved my life but not hurray, I wish I finished what I wrote.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Suicide Note by Jessica Lee Workman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA
- do not have to fathom it like some kind .., RIC S. BASTASA
- amor patriae, RIC S. BASTASA
- zanny on top of her hill, RIC S. BASTASA
- i'd rather be a sponge than be a sprayer, RIC S. BASTASA
- that steel hearted lady, RIC S. BASTASA
- the fingers and the eyes, RIC S. BASTASA
- Pure innocence, hasmukh amathalal