My struggle is life.
I've tried to keep it together and helpful,
show and give what love I have while struggling with deep madness.
My struggle has been to be understood even though I know it's hard.
My struggle is that I'm just so contemptible and fierce.
Too intense I've been told and often uncensored too.
My struggle was always to prove I cared for a special someone.
My struggle is I'm just a worthless pig that deserves to die.
My struggle now is to find the how.
My struggle is a worthless test, put to me by a heartless God.
Who cares anymore?
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Struggle by Michael McParland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Driving Me Crazy! !, Damian Murphy
- For The Maids Of Chibok, Simpa omoluabi
- Sakura Park, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Share This Space, Jon M. Nelson
- Rain at Reading, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- A Special Mother, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Fallen Soldier Table, Jon M. Nelson
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Snake-fire, gajanan mishra
- On Leaving the Bachelorette Brunch, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon