My struggle is life.
I've tried to keep it together and helpful,
show and give what love I have while struggling with deep madness.
My struggle has been to be understood even though I know it's hard.
My struggle is that I'm just so contemptible and fierce.
Too intense I've been told and often uncensored too.
My struggle was always to prove I cared for a special someone.
My struggle is I'm just a worthless pig that deserves to die.
My struggle now is to find the how.
My struggle is a worthless test, put to me by a heartless God.
Who cares anymore?
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Struggle by Michael McParland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Peace of Trees, Sandra Feldman
- and back to the middle of the road lies .., RIC S. BASTASA
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA