My Source Of Happiness
My source of happiness has
Turned into a unbearable trash;
Which was generated by a new fresh
Truth that exposed lust from the one who was
To be known as, the Lover's Princess.
Tossed, turned, polled with no flash,
I somehow thought I was to parish.
By then: My earthly love life was a mess.
Now that source of happiness, is
Nowhere to be seen nor found.
For the truth in me; flows with love.
Now today, the true Lover's Princess is
In the process of being seen and around
Me: Not because of lust, but for love.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Source Of Happiness by Musa Ndhlovu )
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris