MY SOUL IS A POEM
MY SOUL IS A POEM
Morning sun smiles
I spin the words,
Lost like dreams
In its art at night.
I rock and drift
Vexed in thoughts
Frenzy’s lute plays
Rapture of music.
Words are sprinkled
In my room I sit,
Faster than water
Falling from hills.
They shine green
On trees of morn,
Transport my mind
Testify truth unseen.
Words are stars
I am the sky,
I am grass
They are green hue.
They are flowers
I am the garden,
The blissful joy
Assured for me.
Thoughts are essence
Lay down my words,
Like clay for the potter
It gives art a shape.
Spell bound I listen
Discover me new,
I smile at tears
Even melt in them.
They sensitize me
Play me as a doll,
I lose me to find
My soul as a poem.
Rajendra padhi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY SOUL IS A POEM by Rajendra padhi )
- Similar yet different, Nassy Fesharaki
- Early To Bed, Michael McParland
- Burnt Offerings, John Tansey
- On the Day Isaac Lay Upon the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- 567, Mandolyn ...
- A Painful Extraction, Greg Costello
- Never Conquering Friendship, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At shoes' stores, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hindsight Can Not Be Blinded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- It's impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Heather Burns